- RSS Channel Showcase 9193756
- RSS Channel Showcase 2350497
- RSS Channel Showcase 5949815
- RSS Channel Showcase 7739713
Articles on this Page
- 10/28/15--16:47: _Sweden's representa...
- 10/29/15--19:17: _Miss Universe Pagea...
- 10/30/15--18:59: _Miss Universe 2015 ...
- 10/31/15--16:10: _Watch Miss Earth 20...
- 10/31/15--16:43: _Watch Miss Earth 20...
- 11/02/15--18:45: _Watch Miss Earth 20...
- 11/04/15--19:32: _From Pageantry To C...
- 11/05/15--16:00: _Venezuela Wins Miss...
- 11/06/15--20:06: _Philippines Wins Mi...
- 11/07/15--12:29: _Watch Miss Earth 20...
- 11/07/15--13:30: _Watch Miss Earth 20...
- 11/12/15--08:05: _Getting To Know ARN...
- 11/12/15--08:44: _Anastasia Lin, Miss...
- 11/13/15--08:13: _Miss Earth celebrat...
- 11/13/15--08:57: _Watch Miss Earth 20...
- 11/15/15--09:23: _Getting To Know CHR...
- 11/16/15--09:00: _Getting To Know TUR...
- 11/16/15--18:14: _Getting To Know CHA...
- 11/17/15--06:14: _Miss Colombia 2015/...
- 11/19/15--03:59: _Watch Miss Earth 20...
- 10/29/15--19:17: Miss Universe Pageant Finds New Home on FOX
- 11/05/15--16:00: Venezuela Wins Miss International 2015
- 11/06/15--20:06: Philippines Wins Miss International Queen 2015
- 11/12/15--08:05: Getting To Know ARNA YR JONSDOTTIR - Miss Iceland 2015
- 11/13/15--08:13: Miss Earth celebrates its crystal year in Vienna
- 11/16/15--09:00: Getting To Know TURID ELINBORGADOTTIR - Miss Earth Denmark 2015
- 11/16/15--18:14: Getting To Know CHANTEL O'BRIAN - Miss World Bahamas 2015!
- 11/17/15--06:14: Miss Colombia 2015/2016
|On her Instagram, Isabella posted a picture of Expressen newspaper published on Oct. 28, 2015 featuring her story|
|Isabella with some of the contestants during a charity event at Miss International 2015 pageant / Instagram|
"I have prepared arduously for this crown and that's why I'm so proud to tell you that Mexico is returning to Miss Universe. I'll give it everything I've got," Esparza, 24, said in a video message quoted by Fox News Latino.
In June, it was reported that Mexico will not be joining the 64th Miss Universe Pageant as a protest against Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, who has been making racist and offensive remarks directed at Mexican immigrants, the news outlet added.
HECTOR JOAQUIN COLON GONZALEZ, internationally known pageant expert, TV host, judge and consultant in the reality show "Lucha de Reinas” on Fox Life, has undertaken a new project as an actor in the movie, "El lugar más feliz del mundo” ("The Happiest Place In The World") by Costa Rican director Soley Bernal, where he plays one of the villains. The movie is filmed entirely in Spanish.
Like the Miss Universe pageant, the competition includes a swimsuit and evening wear portion, and a round in which contestants also wear traditional garb from their country of origin.
I’ve always been extremely joyful person, always smiling and spreading my happiness to people around me. Since I remember, I’ve always been a very athletic person. I was in gymnastics for ten years and I was only 15 years old when I got my place in Iceland’s national team in track and field. Now, I’ve been a pole vaulter for 6 years and competed all around Europe for my country. When I am not at school or training, I love to paint. I come from a small family that consists of my mom, my dad and my twin brother. My parents have been married for almost 30 years! My dad, my brother and I, we all have the same birthday! I believe that my inner beauty and happiness comes from my parents. They raised us up with a lot of love, understanding and grace. In 2013 I finished high school and I am about to finish college, then I will follow my dream and become a midwife. First I will have to take the nursing. How I became Miss Iceland is a pretty funny story. My best friend, Hugrún Birta, was invited to compete in Miss Iceland. I said: "Hugrún, you must compete! You have everything, you are so beautiful and the best thing is, that your inner beauty is the most beautiful about you." Then she said, "If you apply for the Miss Iceland competition, I will say yes." We had the best summer together, preparing for Miss Iceland and doing things together; her victory would be my victory and so on. After the crowning moment, she came running in her big gown on her high heels and jumped in my arms, and we almost cried together, we won Miss Iceland, together! I am so thankful for having such a wonderful people in my life!
2. How did you become interested in pageants?
When I was only 10 years old and saw Unnur Birna (from Iceland) win the Miss World crown 2005. But then, I had no idea that I would be Miss Iceland one day!
3. How does it feel to represent Iceland in Miss World 2015?
It feels like a dream come true! I have such a unique and beautiful country to represent and my heart is filled with pride when I say, "I will represent Iceland to Miss World 2015.” I will do my very best and make my nation proud of me.
4. Give three adjectives that your best friend would use to describe you.
Ambitious, loyal and lovable.
5. Tell us about one life-changing experience in your life.
Of course it is when I got that honor to became Miss Iceland but besides that, when I got my place in the national team int track and field. Then I saw my future as a great athlete competing for my nation. Everything I do, I do my best. I never do anything if I don’t have the time for it. My heart is involved in everything I do. That’s why I believe I can do everything I want in life and be proud of it.
6. The ancient Chinese philosopher Confucius once said, “Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.” Do you agree with this statement?
Yes, I think life is simple, it’s just not easy. But the less you worry about what people think, the less complicated life becomes. Because life isn’t complicated, It’s the people who are!
7. What do you like to do for fun?
I like to paint, go on gymnastic training and drive in Iceland. The landscape is so amazing, you are always seeing something new! I love that about Iceland. I have an artist page on Facebook, it’s called ArnArt. There I am selling paintings and taking orders. I love to paint; it’s very relaxing and I can be with myself. When I was 15 years old I quit gymnastics for track and field. I LOVE to do gymnastics, it was my passion before and still is, at least in my mind. That’s why I am coaching young girls in gymnastics.
8. Name one of your strengths and one of your weaknesses.
My biggest strength is that I can put myself in the shoes of other people. In school there are always a few kids that are not fitting into the “group”. I am the person that would rather go to that person and become a friend. Like I said in the judging interview in Miss Iceland, I think I have no weaknesses. A weakness in your eyes could be a strength in my eyes. So if we all were always thinking about avoiding these “weaknesses,” we would all be the same and no difference in our society.
9. Do you think women can have a career and also a family?
Of course. Women are strong. Women can do everything with their life if they want to. My mom has a career and still she is amazing and has always been there for me and my brother.
10. What makes Iceland stand out from the other European countries?
Iceland is the land of fire and ice. Iceland has magnificent landscapes, stunning skies and auroras. Iceland is one of the most coveted year-round travel destinations in the world. When I am travelling in other countries and people ask me, where are you from? And when I say Iceland. Most of people’s reactions are “REALLY? my dream is to visit Iceland!” When I hear from almost every tourist here in Iceland that my country is breathtaking, I know it stands out.
11. If you could be featured on the cover of any magazine, what would it be and why?
Bloomberg Businessweek. Because it is a very big magazine and a lot of people read it. With a cover, an article is always included. Then I could reach to a big group of readers about what I think is important in our world and how we can help each other to make it a better place.
12. What would you tell critics who claim that pageants exploit women?
I would tell them, from my experience, pageants have made me a stronger woman. I think beauty pageants are like a school. When you graduate, you become a stronger person, more confident, and have learned about how YOU can influence others positively. And of course, you enjoy an amazing experience. Most people do not really know what a beauty pageant is all about. But hopefully, one day they will see how rewarding and beautiful experience it is for a young woman.
13. Tell us about your Beauty With A Purpose project and how does it relate to Miss World?
I did many smaller things for Beauty With A Purpose. It started in the children’s hospital when I gave the hospital DVD movies for the kids and a lot of different card play games, with three other girls. I like to give my time to others. To make other people happy, for example spending time with the kids in the hospital. I love to see these strong and amazing kids having fun. Then we got a cinema to play a movie before it started in other cinema houses. We sold tickets for almost $2,000. We gave all that money to chronically ill children.
14. Why do you want to be Miss World 2015?
My dream is to become Miss World 2015 because we are all in this world together, we are one big family and we must always show each other understanding and respect. I really want to spread my word around the world and also make other people think. That’s why I always say “We can’t help everyone, but everyone can help someone”. We just need to understand each other, work together and then, celebrate together. I want to build our family and to make this world a much better and happier place, especially for children.
Singer/Musician – My mom, she sings the most beautiful opera I’ve ever heard! She sang me to sleep every night as a child, and I have so beautiful memories. That’s why she Is my favorite singer.
Actor - Tom Hanks
Actress - Jennifer Lawrence
Color – Orange
Fashion Designer – Coco Chanel
Perfume – Ralph Lauren 2
Flower – Lotus flower
Writer – Arnaldur Indriðason
Book – The Secret
Movie – Pretty Woman
Quote – "We rise by lifting others."
|Miss World Canada Anastasia Lin said Tuesday her visa to travel to the beauty pageant at a Chinese resort has been delayed, and her father has been harassed by Chinese officials because she has spoken out about human rights abuses in the country. (Chris Helgren/Reuters)|
Falun Gong practitioner
Banned in 1999
MISS EARTH JAPAN 2015 AYANO YAMADA
MISS EARTH NORWAY 2015 BRITT ROSELYN REKKEDAL
MISS EARTH SLOVENIA 2015 LAURA SKVORC
MISS EARTH TANZANIA 2015 CAROLYNE BERNARD
MISS EARTH TRINIDAD & TOBAGO 2015 DANIELLE DOLABAILLE
MISS EARTH UGANDA 2015 SANDRA AKELLO
Miss Supranational Australia 2015 Christiana Fischer makes history by being the first Miss Supranational candidate to be interviewed by Critical Beauty. The publication of her interview also marks Critical Beauty's official recognition of Miss Supranational as a major, significant pageant.
1. Tell us a little about yourself, your family background, education, and how you became Miss Supranational Australia 2015.Well, as my name suggests, I come from a European background. My father is German and my Mother is from Sydney. After having been a model for many years, I decided to study literature, linguistics and languages and after having worked for the immigration department of Australia, I found the courage to travel the world twice over, I ended up living in the South of France. Being Miss Supranational Australia has given me the honor of representing not only my country, but the beautiful people within it, and I could not be prouder.2. How are you preparing yourself for the pageant?With only two weeks to prepare it's been all stations go with gown preparations, fitness training and enforcing a healthy diet to try to gain a maximum energy for the finals, all while juggling work and University, which has actually been two of the most exciting weeks of my life so far!
3. How does it feel to represent Australia in Miss Supranational 2015 and what do you expect to gain from the pageant?Representing Australia is honestly the greatest honor for me. I was drawn to Miss Supranational because of the emphasis on international unity which is exactly what I am most passionate about, and having a chance to bring Australia to the European stage is an indescribable feeling.
4. What do you know about the host country Poland?Well, actually my step-mother comes from Poland so I already know that it is full of the loveliest people! I have always wanted to visit not only Warsaw, but the smaller towns and villages to really get to know a country that has played such an important role in European and world history.
5. Tell us about one life-changing experience in your life.To only pick one would be impossible, but one of the most rewarding events would have to be when I started working with horses. To work with animals taught me how to respect every living being and to treat even the smallest creatures with the utmost respect.6. The legendary actress Marilyn Monroe once said, “All little girls should be told they are pretty, even if they aren't.” Do you agree?All little girls (and boys) are beautiful, and should be accustomed to hearing it, but what I would really like to see is children being praised for being wonderful people who are important, intelligent and special.
7. Tell us something that will make us remember you.I'm 25 years old with a sassy attitude and the perseverance to achieve whatever goal I set. I believe that life is made of moments, including this one right now, and I plan on filling my life with as many of them as possible, so if you don't remember me today, it's fine because I will remember you, this moment and this amazing experience for the rest of my life.8. Do you think a title holder should or should not express her religious faith in public?It's a shame that certain people have created a bad image of people that do things "in the name of religion", but respecting a person's belief is an invaluable quality in any society. If religion is part of a person's identity then they should embrace that.
9. How do beauty contests promote equality between sexes?A lot of people I speak to, believe that beauty pageants only exist for women but there are so many wonderful pageants available to men. This allows both men and women to present themselves in a very certain creative and spectacular way that would otherwise be difficult to achieve in a normal social setting, and any mode of gaining self-confidence can only help to create equality between sexes.10. If you woke up tomorrow and gained any one ability or quality, what would you want it to be and why?An ability that I would desperately love to wake up to, is the ability to have the cooperation of every world leader and global expert so that we can solve the worlds biggest problems all in one go.
11. What does a woman of substance mean to you?A women with substance has a big heart and always the courage to follow it.12. What bothers you the most about what is happening in the world today and why?I still find it hard to believe that in the 21st century, there are parts of the world where women are treated as lesser citizens. Women are capable of being beauty queens, as well as mothers, doctors, scientists and world leaders and it's about time that we start being treated accordingly.
13. Define your sense of style.Australian women have the most amazing style that you will ever see! I personally try to follow the classy, understated look that I see in Europe but always with that beachy, relaxed Australian touch.14. What makes you happy?I'm always happy! but I'm even happier when I'm at the dinner table with my friends and family all in one place, which is hard when you're a frequent traveler.Christiana's FavoritesSinger/Musician – I like a little bit of everythingActor/Actress – Audrey HepburnColor – Pink and BlueFashion Designer – Definitely Leo Almodal of the Philippines. His designs are absolutely spectacular!Perfume – DiorFlower – All of them!Writer – At the moment I'm reading Dan Brown and I think I'm addictedBook – "Life of Pi"Movie – "Australia" with Hugh Jackman of course!Quote – "Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside" - Coco Chanel
I grew up in the Faroe Islands, a constituent country of the Kingdom of Denmark, with a small population of only 50,000! I am the middle child of a blended family with parents who have blessed me with an extended, closely-knit family. I am currently a student studying marketing in the Faroe Islands as well. Originally, the new organization for Miss Earth Denmark only had the rights to Miss Universe - a sponsor, Laila av Reyni, who was also a judge, for the pageant went on the radio to see if any girls were interested in competing. Amongst 300 Faroese girls, I was selected to be the first "Miss Universe Faroe Islands", and represent my nation at the national finale.
We have never had a "real" pageant in Denmark, at least in my lifetime, and I thought "why not?" I was hesitant at first, and actually missed the deadline, however I found out via the Faroese news that I had been appointed, and I was so excited and honoured to be selected to be the first semi-finalist. Shortly after all of the top 25 girls were selected, the organization acquired the Miss United Continents Denmark, Miss International Denmark, and Miss Earth Denmark rights. The four titles are treated equally, with equal prizes, preparation, exposure, and support, so the four titleholders are treated as equal queens, with separate duties and separate goals.
It is amazing, really! I never thought I would even make the top 12, let alone the top 6, and then to be in the top 4 and receive a title was a dream come true. I feel that I have been a voice of the Faroe Islands to many people who do not know much about it! I am proud to be a part of the Kingdom of Denmark, and also proud to be a full blooded Faroese representative. Denmark is one of the most "green" nations in the world, and the first Miss Earth was from Denmark. It is important that I am able to be an example for other women, and learn from other women. I have been mentored and coached by several former titleholders and I feel very supported and prepared!
Silly, loyal, and inquisitive!
I was able to meet Aino Korva, Miss Denmark 1963. She is a breast cancer survivor, actress, model, and example! Several of us girls had been e-mailing with her, to get advice, encouragement, etc. I thought I would be able to meet her at the Danish national finale, but unfortunately, her chemotherapy prevented that. I was able to meet and spend time with her in the USA, and we found out we were more similar than you could imagine. Aino has two beautiful sons, and even a few grandkids, but I would like to believe that all of us girls are her "adopted" daughters - either way, we are sisters as part of the legacy of Danish "beauty queens", and understanding the legacy, and how strange life can be truly was a humbling experience.
Cheat, lie or steal - Life is hard enough, if you can stick to these basic rules, you will never have to explain yourself, make excuses, or hurt others. You control your own destiny!
I really enjoy being outside in nature. I am blessed to live in a country that has the smallest carbon footprint in the world, and is very self sustaining. I mostly enjoy spending time with my family, close friends, and boyfriend. He is incredibly supportive of me throughout this entire thing!
Quality time with family. Family is so important, I love seeing family's interact with each other, tell jokes, be happy. I believe that going to Miss Earth will extend my family to over 90 beautiful girls from all over the world. I am so excited to learn about the cultures too!
Denmark is a very special country, for many reasons. It has the oldest monarchy in the world, tracing its roots back to the 1400s. We also have the highest taxes in the world, which equates to equal education opportunities and benefits for people. Most people do not know this, but in Copenhagen, there are 1.4million people living there, but over 1.6 million bicyclists! Also, Denmark is not only the land of the Vikings (as are Sweden, Norway, Iceland, and more), but Hans Christian Andersen is the father of all fairytales, such as "The Little Mermaid", "The Snow Queen", and more. The oldest rollercoaster in the world is also in Denmark at Tivoli Gardens! Denmark also has the best benefits in the world for working mothers - a year's paid leave with guaranteed equal or greater job assurance when one returns from maternity leave. It also has the lowest wage gap between men and women in the workforce, in any recognized country.
I believe that one of the biggest environmental problems facing Denmark would be consumption. Although the government does its best to tax individuals, such as a 180% tax rate on a car, and taxes on water, on top consumption is one of the things the government tries to implore to reduce consumption, however I believe education and putting into practice actual minimal resource consumption is a better route. Because Denmark is so small, and the Faroe Islands are so small, people do not tend to see things on a global scale, and I believe that we need to be more responsible for ourselves when it comes to consumption and contributing to a negative global climate change.
I try to lead by example. In Denmark, we are very resourceful with our electricity, water usage, and recycling. In the Faroe Islands, we try to utilise as many resources as we can to avoid major imports, which lead to more resources and consumption.
Naturally, a selfie-stick attached to a phone (Samsung or iPhone6S!), as well as an energy drink (Mokai!), and a trendy piece of high quality, silver jewelry. I believe technology, sustenance, and fashion would the best way that I could tell the story of how life is represented today.
I would love the ability or quality to speak every language in the world! Currently, I speak Faroese, Danish, and English, but I would love to be able to communicate with people from all over the world. I am a very inquisitive person, I try to be able to communicate with people from everywhere, and not have to use languages all the time - because a true Miss Earth can touch anyone without words, but I do think that if I was able to communicate with people in their native tongue, I would be able to educate more people and help inspire others.
Mother Earth is more than just what you see with your eyes, it has to do with freshly cut grass, the small of sea salt, the feeling of hot sun rays on your face, and the taste of a fruit or vegetable straight from a fresh garden! There is also swimming, sky-diving, hiking... So many senses are emboldened when one does not have their sight. I heard a story once of a talented musician who was blind, but received his eyesight, and then demanded to go blind again, because his musical skills depreciated as a result!
I am living the "green" lifestyle, truly. I handle animals, sheep, and chickens on a daily basis, I always have, it's the way of life. I believe that because I am very well versed in the issues affecting the world, regarding global climate change, and have even reduced my own consumption rate since I won, I deserve to win this title. I know there have been a lot of beautiful girls competing, but I am feeling strong and supported in this.
The neighborhood in which I grew up was not the best, and the environment was not very encouraging, especially for those of us who wanted to achieve greatness. However, as a single parent my mother always pushed me to strive to be the best I could be. She was always supportive of my desire to help others and to come out of my comfort zone. I have faced tragedy at an early age, having lost two older brothers. It’s just my mother and I now, and I am proud to say that I am the breadwinner of my household. It was because of the motivation of my mother that I was able to complete my high school years and then go on to study Marketing at the College of the Bahamas.
My first competition was the Miss College of The Bahamas Top Model pageant which I won! The feeling of performing on stage and having a platform from which my voice could be heard is what sparked the desire for me to compete in Miss Bahamas. I competed three times in as many years before I finally captured the Miss World Bahamas title. I can honestly say that everything that I learned since then that first competition prepared me for my crowning moment on September 13th, 2015.
2. How did you become interested in pageants?
I first started with online competitions before entering the college pageant. I saw pageants as a great way to promote my platform which is youth development and I guess you can say that I am very comfortable on stage. I love pageants because they give you the ability to share your views and be heard in ways you cannot be heard otherwise. They are also a wonderful way to inspire and motivate young people with similar backgrounds as mine.3. How does it feel to represent the Bahamas in Miss World 2015?
It's such an honor. I've looked up to many of our past representatives and I am humbled that I am the individual that has been chosen to make a mark in such a prestigious pageant. As a public figure, this is the time to further encourage my peers and others to reach for the stars.
4. Give three adjectives that your best friend would use to describe you.
My best friend would describe me as funny, passionate and honest.5. Tell us about one life-changing experience in your life.
One life changing experience would be meeting actress Tasha Smith. I was on a flight to St. Maarten and happened to be sitting in first class when she sat next to me. I don't think I've ever met anyone as open and warm as she was. We had a really profound, life-changing conversation, even though the flight was only a few hours long. As a result of that encounter, I was even more inspired to do what she had done for me – be a positive influence to everyone I come into contact with. Since that day, I've always strived to bless people with my words and leave a good impression.
6. Writer C.S. Lewis once said, “Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.” Do you agree with this statement?
100% yes! That statement is really the story of my life. My experience has taught me that difficult times are really tests which will someday become a testimony of you persevere. Some of the world's most respected people didn't start off at the top. One great example of that is Oprah Winfrey. I can attest that where you are, is not who you are. Hardships give you a greater appreciation for what you have, and desire to work towards achieving more. They really do help to reveal the potential inside of you. The struggles I endured prepared me for some of my greatest moments, including becoming Miss World Bahamas.7. What do you like to do for fun?
Bowling is one of my favorite things to do for fun. I also enjoy spending time with my friends and checking out the latest movies.
8. Name one of your strengths and one of your weaknesses.
One of my strengths is that I am strong-willed. I find it hard to simply give up on anything. I'm a firm believer in going after something and chasing it until you get it and if not that, then something better. My weakness would probably be being a perfectionist which causes me to be a stickler for just about everything. This stems from me wanting the best outcome in whatever it is I put my mind to.9. If you could change one thing in the world, what would you change and why?
I believe a good education is extremely important for success, however there are too many who cannot afford it and as a result they miss out on opportunities. If I could change anything I would implement free education up to the college/university level worldwide. Free education would help to empower the masses and society as a whole would be changed for the better.10. How do you respond to a homeless person on the street asking you for money?
It saddens me to see someone less fortunate than I am. I often wonder if the money I give them will benefit a negative vice that they have or actually assist in a positive way. However, if I am able to help, I do so without thinking twice.
11. As an educated woman who is also very attractive, how do you deal with the stereo typing based on beauty alone?
The stereotype of simply focusing on one's exterior is something that occurs often. I try as an individual who is passionate about many things to break that barrier by sharing my thoughts on social issues and life’s many challenges. No matter the preconceived notion about what I can or cannot offer based on my looks, I make it clear at the onset that I am competent.12. If you were on a TV talk show and could get one message across to the viewers, what subject would it be on?
I would definitely encourage everyone to continue to pursue their dreams. I believe that as long as there is life, it is never too late to fulfill your purpose. There are many creative and innovative ways to accomplish anything you set your mind to. Age is just a number. Your perception creates your reality.
13. Tell us about your Beauty With A Purpose project and how does it relate to Miss World?
My Beauty With A Purpose project focuses on youth development. I’ve worked for several years to help build self-esteem in our youth through workshops, fundraisers, and one-one-one encounters with the disenfranchised youth of my country. However, in the wake of a devastating Hurricane which caused significant destruction in my country, I spearheaded an effort to assist students whose families were left destitute by the storm. This is what Miss World is all about – using the prominence that we are given as beauty queens to bring awareness to social ills and to be a champion for the less fortunate.14. Why do you want to be Miss World 2015?
Miss World is so much more than just a beauty queen – she is a symbol of what it means to have meaning and relevance in an increasingly cynical world. I want to be Miss World 2015 because I would love to have the opportunity to give back to the world at that level, to be able to travel the world as the ambassador of Beauty With a Purpose, raising money for charity, putting smiles on the faces of children, and being a reminder that there is still some good in the world.
Singer/Musician – Lecrae
Actor – Michael B. Jordan
Actress – Tasha Smith
Color – Red
Fashion Designer – Ria Georgina, David Rolle and Michael Cinco
Perfume – Marc Jacobs Daisy
Flower – Red Rose
Writer – James Patterson
Book – Destiny -T.D. Jakes
Movie – "The Pursuit of Happyness"
Quote - "When life gives you more than you can stand, kneel." -Unknown
MISS EARTH DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2015 ELIZABETH PARKER-LEBRON
MISS EARTH ROMANIA 2015 ANCA NECULAIASA-PAVEL